Monday, April 28, 2008

Fruit and Vegetable

The one time I broke away from ink was when I bought a pack of oil crayons in Genting Highlands because they were so unbelievably cheap for branded stuff. On the same day I saw some lovely custard apples at one of the stalls in Goh Tong Jaya. I could not resist buying them. After that, I was in possession of my one of my favourite fruits that would take time to ripen, a pack of oil crayons and time on my hands. Here's what I did to while away time because time was mine to dispose of. Back to my ink drawings. The capsicum was one of three that I had bought to make a salad dish for a party. Would have preferred to paint and since time was in short supply at that time, I did what I could do most efficiently to capture the freshness of this vegetable before it succumbed to decay.

No comments: