Sunday, May 4, 2008

Coffee-Break

My latest drawing while sitting in the open at a corner MacDonald outlet. So many interesting characters appeared before me - some going about their business, some stopping to get some fast food and some took their seats around me.
Young couples, mothers with babies, an elderly couple next to me who unwittingly shared their some of their business dealings with me, and a man with a cowboy hat looking for a seat. I thought he would make an interesting subject to draw but since he sat facing me directly at another table I decided that it would not be wise to draw him.

Then his girl-friend joined him sitting with her back to me. I was attracted by her long, silky hair and her blouse with the wide neckline and puffed sleeves that enhanced the way the hair fell around her shoulders. I also got interested in the chair she was sitting on that was made of rattan wound round a metal frame.

No comments: