Thursday, August 6, 2009

Singapore Botanic Gardens - Canon 400D with 55-250mm tele lens

What I like about these photos:
The softness of the pine trees filled me with wonder about how fortunate we are to see these highland trees at our level.

I cannot decide between the two which is better. They both tell you something about the situation at those precise moments when I pressed the camera shutter button.

I like the blurred background, always have.

I like people who have nothing much to say than those who say too much.

My favourite shot.

Experimenting with big and small aperture settings.

A flower I never grow tired of looking at.

A specie of ginger plant.

Landscaped centre piece outside the Orchid Garden that blends well with the surroundings.

Chopin's morning serenade amongst the palm trees.

Protective gear of the rattan plant.

Snapped on impulse but I like the colours.

Going home. It was a great day despite the haze.

No comments: